Website We Are Sales
The #1 Sales Leadership Conference in Europe
We are essentially building a community where you can meet fellow sales leaders who can answer not “googleable” questions. However, this doesn’t mean that we don’t want to contribute to the available resources online. Think of blog posts explaining “sales leadership” concepts and concrete how-to’s.
What’s more: it can bring new, relevant community members our way! You know the game- it is called Search Engine Optimization, or SEO.
We are looking for an intern who would start this project from the ground up. We haven’t done any work in this yet, except creating the content. This would be at your full disposal. All the rest is on you.
The output of this internship should be about creating a blueprint and roadmap for SEO execution in our own context. Think of keyword strategy, SEO-relevant analytics, competitor analysis, understanding the algorithms, copywriting best practices, leveraging SEO tools, etc.
We are not expecting you to rank us number #1 on Google for different searches. Instead, just sort it out how it should be done and present us your findings at the end of the internship.
But don’t worry- it’s not only about doing the research. We expect you to test out what you find out, to make it tangible in our very own context. So you will have to execute as well.
So what do you think? Ready to become our new SEO intern?
With We Are Sales, It’s our goal to build the #1 ecosystem for sales leaders. An environment where they get to meet each other, learn from one another & get inspired by industry experts.
In order to achieve this, one of our main objectives is to make the We Are Sales conference the biggest sales conference in Europe. Once a year we bring all sales leaders together at this event for networking & learning. During your internship this will also be your main focus.
What person are we looking for:
- You have a great level of written English skills
- You have an interest in sales and sales leadership
- You have (basic) knowledge of SEO
- You love to work independently ( >> important one as you would take full ownership!)
- You like to do research & find all information on subjects that interest you
- Having WordPress experience (or similar software) is a big plus
- Someone that takes ownership over a project is needed, as you’re the main responsible for the SEO
- Do research on best practices on SEO
- Figure out how AI tools could help in improving SEO and content creation in general
- Improve the SEO of existing content pieces on the website & the website as a whole
- Help with the writing of written content pieces (like articles) for optimization of SEO.
- First experience in a startup environment
- Ownership over your own project
- Get the chance to put theory into practice.
- Be part of a young ambitious team
We’re based in Leuven, but we work 3/4 days remotely. It’s possible to do your internship (almost) fully remotely.
Interested? Contact Maarten on email@example.com, so we can set up a call and see what we can do for each other
To apply for this job please visit airtable.com.