Website We Are Sales
The #1 Sales Leadership Conference in Europe
An interest in marketing & sales, but not sure which of the 2 you want to go deeper into? Already have some experience in one of them (or both) & want to put your knowledge into practice?
We’re looking for a student that wants to support us in our commercial activities to get as many attendees for the We Are Sales conference.
From a marketing standpoint you’ll be responsible for assisting the performance marketing & the creation of content pieces that support our marketing activities.
Besides that you’ll help in the distribution of our weekly newsletter, which is one of our main sources of communication.
Lastly you’ll help with the construction of landing pages that are used in our marketing efforts.
From a sales perspective you’ll support Dylan (founding CEO We Are Sales) with the sponsor activities by identifying possible sponsorship opportunities for We Are Sales.
Get ready for an internship full of variation, as you’ll get in touch with different aspects of Marketing & Sales from both an analytical & creative perspective and in the meantime get the chance to experiment with tons of Sales & Marketing tools.
What person are we looking for:
- An ambitious person, that wants to be the best in what he/she does
- Someone that takes ownership over a project
- Someone who is analytical
- Being good with marketing & communication tools, such as Mailchimp, is a plus
- Having experience with paid ads is a plus
- Someone that loves to learn new things & explore new tools to use.
- Experience in landing page building is a plus
- Supporting the set up of paid ad campaigns in Meta, Linkedin & Google
- Build out prospect lists with tools like Linkedin Sales Navigator & Overloop
- Automating repetitive, low-value tasks via tools such as Zapier & Make
- Distribute our weekly newsletter with a tool like Mailchimp or Brevo
- Come up with unique content pieces to support the marketing activities
- First experience in a startup environment
- Ownership over your own project
- Get the chance to put theory into practice of both marketing & sales practices.
We’re based in Leuven, but we work 3/4 days remotely. It’s possible to do your internship (almost) fully remotely.
Interested? Contact Maarten on firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can set up a call and see what we can do for each other.
Looking forward to meeting you!
To apply for this job please visit airtable.com.