Website We Are Sales
The #1 Sales Leadership Conference in Europe
Ready to challenge yourself and build the biggest sales event in Europe & provide the sales leaders with the best event experience they ever had?
Then join the We Are Sales conference during your internship.
You’ll play a pivotal role in making sure that the whole event is planned to perfection and to ensure that everything runs perfectly during the event itself.
This goes from making the playbook for the event, arranging different things with suppliers to the management of the event logistics during the event day.
You’ll be working very closely with Maarten (co-founder of We Are Sales) in order to make sure that everything goes smoothly logistically before, during and after the event.
With We Are Sales, It’s our goal to build the #1 ecosystem for sales leaders. An environment where they get to meet each other, learn from one another & get inspired by industry experts.
In order to achieve this, one of our main objectives is to make the We Are Sales conference the biggest sales conference in Europe. Once a year we bring all sales leaders together at this event for networking & learning. During your internship this will also be your main focus.
What person are we looking for:
- An ambitious person, that wants to be the best in what he/she does
- Someone that takes ownership over a project
- Someone with an eye for detail, who wants everything to be perfect.
- Being organized is key, because you’re heading the logistics aspect of the conference.
- Someone that loves being challenged and wants to learn new things
- Experience with event organization is a plus
- Help with organizing of sponsor activation during the event
- Being the main contact point for suppliers
- Co-Responsible of the staff organization during We Are Sales
- Construct the playbook for deliveries, the buildup & the event itself
- Think of original ways to improve the attendee experience
- First experience in managing a big B2B event.
- Ownership over your own project.
- Get the chance to put theory into practice.
- Be part of a young ambitious team
We’re based in Leuven, but we work 3/4 days remotely. It’s possible to do your internship (almost) fully remotely.
Interested? Contact Maarten on email@example.com, so we can set up a call and see what we can do for each other.
Looking forward to meeting you!
To apply for this job please visit airtable.com.