Website We Are Sales
The #1 Sales Leadership Conference in Europe
Good communication is everything to build a successful relationship with a customer and plays a crucial role for the general experience the customer has with your company.
Therefore we’re looking for an intern that wants to help us with our customer communication from the beginning of the relationship until the last interaction.
This includes the optimization of messaging towards (possible) attendees on our website, our events and email communications.
Besides that you’re the first contact when there is a problem or question from an attendee. You’ll support them and make sure they get the help they need.
Lastly you’ll get the chance to put your copywriting skills to the test by helping with the writing of content pieces, that will help convince sales leaders to join the We Are Sales Conference.
So what do you think? Ready to become our new Customer Experience & Communications intern?
With We Are Sales, It’s our goal to build the #1 ecosystem for sales leaders. An environment where they get to meet each other, learn from one another & get inspired by industry experts.
In order to achieve this, one of our main objectives is to make the We Are Sales conference the biggest sales conference in Europe. Once a year we bring all sales leaders together at this event for networking & learning. During your internship this will also be your main focus.
What person are we looking for:
- You are a people person & would love to help any attendee or individual of the community
- You have a great level of (written) English skills
- You are a good project manager that manages communications, member meetings and copywriting assignments.
- Someone that takes ownership over a project is needed, as you’re the main responsible for the customer experience
- An interest in events is a big plus, as your main tasks will be surrounding our We Are Sales Conference.
- Having WordPress experience is a plus
- Set up the communication structure towards attendees of the event (event announcements,…)
- Daily communication towards the attendees that have a question
- Make sure the messaging at the conference is consistent
- Help with the writing of the newsletter
- Capture as much customer feedback as possible for a better understanding of attendees’ needs & wishes
- Set up the post event communication of We Are Sales
- First experience in a startup environment
- Ownership over your own project
- Get the chance to put theory into practice.
- Be part of a young ambitious team
We’re based in Leuven, but we work 3/4 days remotely. It’s possible to do your internship (almost) fully remotely.
Interested? Contact Maarten on email@example.com, so we can set up a call and see what we can do for each other.
Looking forward to meeting you!
To apply for this job please visit airtable.com.