Website We Are Sales
The #1 Sales Leadership Conference in Europe
In this role, you’ll be the main creative of the team during your internship. The majority of your internship you’ll be busy with design on the different facets to make We Are Sales a success. Your design skills, marketing knowledge & creativity will be used to run our social media, make all designs to promote the We Are Sales Conference 2024, to even designing all visuals needed on the event itself.
Besides the design aspects, you’ll take control of all social media channels, keep them up to date, design visuals and make posts.
So If you’re an ambitious student that’s an eye for design and an interest in social media, this is the perfect internship for you.
With We Are Sales, It’s our goal to build the #1 ecosystem for sales leaders. An environment where they get to meet each other, learn from one another & get inspired by industry experts.
In order to achieve this, one of our main objectives is to make the We Are Sales conference the biggest sales leader conference in Europe. Once a year we bring all sales leaders together at this event for networking & learning. During your internship this will also be your main focus.
What person are we looking for:
- A person full of creative ideas & an eye for design
- Someone that loves being challenged and wants to learn new things
- An ambitious person, that wants to be the best in what he/she does
- Someone with knowledge & experience in Adobe Photoshop, canva or another design software.
- Experience in social media management is a plus
- An interest in event organization is a plus, because we’re all working towards 1 goal: Becoming the biggest sales conference in Europe
- Design of visuals for social media use & ads campaigns
- Assist in content creation for different platforms (picture, videos,…)
- Create designs that are used on website or other digital assets
- Day to Day social media activity across platforms
- Design needed for the physical designs for We Are Sales 2024
- First experience in a startup environment
- First experience in the B2B event space
- Being part of an ambitious team
- Ownership over your own project
- Get the chance to put theory into practice & be the main designer at a startup
We’re based in Leuven, but we work 3/4 days remotely. It’s possible to do your internship (almost) fully remotely.
Interested? Contact Maarten on email@example.com, so we can set up a call and see what we can do for each other.
Looking forward to meeting you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org